1) The New York Times (Especially the crossword.)
2) "500 Days of Summer" - This movie is just beautiful. Cinematography, soundtrack, story-line... I'm completely in love.
3) The Pixies! (Today, I can't stop listening to "Here Comes Your Man." Perhaps related to item #2 above.)
4) Karen O. in this music video ("Zero.") My "locomoting through the Mission" inspiration. Get your leather on!
5) Robin's egg blue nails. It's summer, ya'll.
6) Giant headphones. Insta-soundtrack wherever you are.
7) Steampunk paperbacks! Gail Carriger's trilogy is such a nice respite from thesis-writing. Brass parasols and aviator goggles included :)
8) Pin-up couture.
9) Tuning up the cruiser in time for good weather! Gotta get on this. It's been suffering away in a scary basement.
10) Roller derby! No throwing elbows. GOT IT?
And now, as it is my lunch break, I leave you to celebrate a combination of these things.
Happy Pride Weekend, San Francisco! Party time in .... 3, 2, 1!