|Photo compliments of Laura Powell. (Check her out on Instagram: lpow88)|
- "Whiplash River" by Lou Berney- Review copy from TLC Book Tours and publisher. (Review coming August 14!)
- "The Midwife of Hope River" by Patricia Harman - Also from TLC/publisher. (Review goes up on August 28!)
- "So L.A." by Bridget Hoida - Thanks to the author for this beautiful review copy! It was a gorgeous package to open, with a really lovely hand-written note from Bridget herself. <3 Bridget will be doing a super-fun guest post on my blog on September 12 - I can't wait!
- "Uncontainable Noise" and "Murder on Gasoline Lake" by Steve Davenport - Here comes my favorite story about the books in this pile. Steve found a post I had written about his poem, "The Sestina Has Been Sinking," and sent me an amazing email to connect. He mailed me these two books as a lovely thank you for the shout-out. And...
- "Overpass" by Steven Davenport - Hot off the presses! This came from Steve's publisher, and I can't wait to read and review. I'm such a fan of his work, so to be linked up in this way has been very exciting.
the office. Pretty amazing, right?