**If you know what this references sans Google, I'll take you on a date.
In the meantime, here are some things that are true:
- Brian Bahouth interviewed me for his podcast about electronic literature. I talk about some things that I love a lot and sometimes giggle.
- Apogee Press signed me on as their new Associate Editor. I work with poets I adore, make brand new books go into the world, and encourage people to talk about them. #glorious
- Adam and Ginger came to visit. I hadn't seen these beautiful people since undergrad. I hugged them extremely hard before taking them on hot dates to St. Francis and the Folsom Street Fair.
- I temporarily reinstated my acting career by playing Eve in a Fringe Festival show. That's enough about that.
- Someone on the Internet said really nice things about my poems.
- Two humans I love more than Velveeta are having a tiny human together. I am making it all of the things. In pink.
And there you have the highlights, minus the subtly aforementioned ruckus, which have made this fall what it is. I'll be back soon with more book-obsessing, sewing, and poeming.