Thursday, March 15, 2012

Featured Sponsor at Dragonflight Dreams

Hello from a very rainy Thursday morning!

I am really stoked to be the featured sponsor at Dragonflight Dreams today.  Amanda Cobb, the super sweet proprietress of said blog, gave away this great sponsor spot which I was lucky enough to win. And today, she has posted our interview!

[[via]]
Later in the month, I'll be participating in a sponsor giveaway here as well.  [[Hint: Bettie Bag.]] Definitely keep checking back to see what kinds of craft goodness are up for the winning.

Stay warm and dry during these [pre]spring showers!

2 comments:

Danny said...

This interview is so unsurprisingly delightful. It also reminds me that I haven't been to your place in, like, a decade. Let's fix it.

Blogger has seemingly ruined our Word verification fun by now asking me to type out two words: fearee iatictis. It sounds like the scientific name for some awful amphibian.

angie.a said...

Hi Karen! Thank you for your sweet note on my blog. Made my day! :) I'm glad I found your blog...and THANK YOU for the Netgalley recommendation. How fun! I'm signing up right now!