Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Medley: Assorted Updates

You know what poets really love? Finding the perfect metaphor.  And I have found an impeccable visual version of what my summer of thesis-writing has felt like:



Know that this is in no way a complaint! The psuedo-isolation has been eye-opening and valuable.  I love the quiet, and I truly value time spent alone.  I just wish I had this Crystal Bubble Home so I could be on the beach AND at my desk cranking out pages.  (Even though I'll be done soon, I still think I need this little Bubble.)

In other news, I have some exciting things to share with you this week!  I'll be doing a special guest post for Chrissy of Whimsical Poppysmic, so stay tuned for more details.  I also finished one of my favorite ever crafting projects last night and can't wait to post pictures of the final result. 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!




Images via thecoolist.

7 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

how amazing is that thing? Can I have one too?

A said...

Wow. Igloo bubble on the beach. I'd totally live there.

Danny said...

Two chairs! I know the second is for me.

...right?

Word verification: saerp. The sound of us lazily slurping our cocktails in our beach bubble.

Chrissy said...

Wow, that is amazing!
Hope your day was wonderful! xxx

♥ Nadine said...

Ah, Chrissy is the best. <3

Also, I'd love to have that bubble, too. Maybe I could move in as soon as you've finished your papers, because I need to finish 3, too. Gna!

Btw, did you ever receive the parcel?

Here's to a good week. XO.

Danielle said...

that bubble is sweet! i'd love to have one as well.

alex said...

So dreamy! I love this!