Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Medley: An Instagram Update

Welcome to a new week, Conceptual Receptionists!

I stayed unplugged as much as possible this weekend, and happily, a great deal was accomplished on my thesis.  The preface is now finished (hooray!) so the new name of the game is: Revise, revise, revise! 

Because of the epic write-a-thon that's transpired over the last few days, I'm running a little short on words this very moment.  So here is a brief recap of my quiet weekend in Instagram shots!


1) Leafy latte + late night writing at Sugarlump. 2) Mid-day tofu scramble at The Fountain.  3) Study nook and thesis books.  4) Sunday night celebration of one finished preface at Zero Zero

This is certainly a good beginning to a mini-tour of my favorite places in SF.  It is so unspeakably nice to have such deliciousness only blocks away.

More tomorrow, when my weary fingers have recovered!


4 comments:

Danny said...

What is this Instagram? You're supposed to keep me abreast of all nifty things like this so I can steal them and copy you without giving you credit.

Word verification: Refontin. Got nothing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your productive weekend! You'll have it done in no time :) Great work!

Danielle said...

congrats on getting things done! you've got this! coffee art is awesome - the leaf is a favorite!

Meghan said...

At first, I thought that sign said "candied ice-cream lunches" as if that were all one thing! Most people would think that would be sugar-coma grossness, but I think it sounds great!